Now Building – Future Leaders!
Lumber Specialties, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking Class A CDL Driver - HOME MOST NIGHTS for Our Story City, IA Location.
Lumber Specialties is seeking skilled individuals for our Class A CDL Driver position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about continuous improvement.
What you should know about working at Lumber Specialties:
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Class A CDL Driver:
- $22-$24 (Based on Experience)
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
Class A CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with flat beds and/or tractor trailers
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Lumber Specialties.
Lumber Specialties a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Our company is currently subject to the OSHA ETS. As a result, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination or face covering requirements and possibly weekly testing in the future.