Global Reach is the most respected and largest web development firm in Iowa. Founded in 1995, Global Reach has gradually expanded beyond its main area of specialization, web development, by providing services in a number of interrelated areas such as consulting, graphic design, system services, education, software development and research. Our client base of more than 1000 companies is made up of small, medium and large size enterprises, representing a wide range of industries. The diversity of our client base has enabled us to establish a very strong presence supported by our extensive industry experience and our highly qualified team of professionals covering all of our service areas.
Global Reach is seeking an individual to join their performance driven project management team. The perfect candidate will have the motivation to take on multiple projects at once, while continuously providing exceptional communication both internally and externally. Have the ability to work in Ames!
In this role, the Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Providing consulting from the first point-of-contact with the client through the delivery and support of the solution.
• Gathering client specifications and communicating them to the development team.
• Use of Global Reach's project management tools and providing the client with updates and reports.
• Understanding the capabilities and constraints of the development team and being able to efficiently communicate them to the client.
• Manage and define responsibilities.
• Quality control on every deliverable before release to the client.
• Writing Proposals to respond to RFPs
Global Reach Internet Productions, a leader in innovation in the IT Services industry, has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest-growing privately held companies. Inc. Magazine ranked Global Reach Internet Productions 19th on the fastest growing companies in Iowa list and #4108 nationwide.
• BA/BS degree required
• Understanding of current web technologies and digital marketing best practices
• Extensive communication skills both written and verbal
• Negotiation experience
• Hands on Web programming
• Web-based project management
• Project management experience
• Compensation based on your abilities and experience
• Paid time off
• Career advancement opportunities
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• Short and long term disability
• 401(k) with 4% match
How to Apply
Thorough background checks required. Equal opportunity employer.