Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services for First National Bank, United Bank & Trust, and Iowa State Savings Bank Trust Departments.
- Provides telephone support, including answering phones, taking detailed messages, transferring calls to appropriate staff, handling and/or researching routine requests.
- Greets visitors, assists visitors when appropriate or escorts to appropriate person. Meets with clients at the direction of the wealth advisor to assist with a variety of matters.
- Provides trust administrative support including scheduling meetings and/or appointments, processing and assembling informational materials for meetings and/or seminars/lunches.
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties, often of a confidential nature, including filing, copying/scanning, file and database maintenance, ordering supplies, report preparation, monitoring and approving reoccurring bills.
- Provides assistance to wealth advisors in account opening function including organization of financial materials, address changes and preparation of information spreadsheets.
- Assists wealth advisors with year-end tax organization.
- Maintains spreadsheets for customer medical payments, donations and other tax-deductible expenses.
- Maintains client MAUI records; address changes, First Point member mailings, and holiday lists.
- Assists customers with fund transfers and questions about Infovisa Client Portal login information.
- Prepares Trust Investment Committee minutes, Monthly Agenda and Board Report.
- Performs Medallion Signature Guarantees and Notary services.
- Participates in First Point appreciation events and client receptions.
- Assists other employees/departments/branches to promote teamwork and good communication.
- Promotes a positive image in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Associates degree in related field or Administrative Assistant Certification a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail in previous work history.
- Work under pressure and perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in groups.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff, attorneys, and other professionals as necessary to assist the wealth advisors.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- May be required to travel to other locations.
Hours: Regularly Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. in our office. This is not a remote work position.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.