Provides a variety of administrative and staff support services to the Investment Department.
- Provides administrative support to Investment department, including scheduling meetings and/or appointments, processing and distributing incoming mail, setting up new customer accounts, and assembling informational materials for meetings and/or seminars/lunches.
- Greets visitors, assists visitors when appropriate or escorts to appropriate person.
- Provides telephone support, including answering phones, taking detailed messages, transferring calls to appropriate staff, handling and/or researching routine requests, and support for other departments.
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties, often of a confidential nature, including filing, copying/scanning, file and database maintenance, and ordering supplies.
- Prepares minutes for Investment department meetings and prepares the monthly board report.
- Provides Marketing support to the Investment department, including:
- Develop and manage a customer contact process to enhance the customer relationship.
- Develop and manage an onboarding program to engage new clients.
- Assists other employees, departments and branches to promote teamwork and excellent communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Associates degree in related field or Administrative Assistant Certification a plus.
- General knowledge of retirement accounts preferred.
- Completion of fingerprint/background check required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic computer literacy, with knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft Windows Operating System and Office applications).
- Well organized, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently or in team environment.
- Strong reading, writing, and basic mathematical skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Regular Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.